UPS / AVR / FREQUENCY CONVERTER RENTAL
MAXIMISING CRITICAL POWER RELIABILITY
RENTAL SOLUTIONS is available as any one of the following circumstances may arise
ADVANTAGES OF RENTAL
- Temporary or emergency situations, during exhibitions, seminars, road shows or refurbishments.
- During planned power interruptions, when building work is taking place.
- May be more suitable for you to hire rather than purchase at that time.
- Mission-critical activity is occurring.
- During the start up period of your new business
- To see whether a long-term investment of a UPS would be appropriate in your circumstance
- Uncertain whether UPS can solve the problem
- Limited Budget
- Expensive maintenance contract
- Low initial capital investment
- NO maintenance costs associated with rentals. All cost of maintenance (parts & battery) and repair is cover. Thus, easy to budget.
- No fear of ups parts obsoleted. Latest UPS will be deployed to site. Thus, zero cost for upgrading or replacing new UPS.
- Flexibility in upgrade/increase KVA & backup time.
- 100% written off as expenditure
- From very small capacity (example for PC) to very big capacity. 1KVA to 300KVA in stock.
- Flexible rental options, flexible approach to rental periods, from just one week to several months and beyond with easy extensions
- If UPS supplier is not good, due to poor response/support .Buyers can cancel the rental.
- If a UPS & battery failed during rental, one phone call or one email, no need quotation, UPS can be repair or ONE to ONE replacement in one trip.
- If UPS cannot be repaired at site, to replace the whole UPS to a working unit within 7 working days (within West Malaysia), no other hidden cost
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)